Serves: 4 people.
Timing: one hour
- 700 g turkey breast
- 3 leeks
- 8 leaves of sage
- 1 organic lemon
- vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Clean and finely shred, cut horizontally across the leek.
- Warm-up 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan, add the leeks, pour a glass of vegetable broth and cook for 5 min until it dries.
- Arrange the meat in two sheets of greaseproof paper and beat until flattened.
- Put the leeks in the middle and roll it very tight.
- Cook the roast with half a litre of milk, the zest of a lemon, the garlic cloves and a glass of vegetable stock for 35/40 minutes.
- Remove the meat from the pan, and blend the compost to obtain a smooth sauce.
- Serve the meat hot with the sauce.